duminică, 16 septembrie 2012

Bilan Finale

The usual summer holiday is 90 days long...I had only 62 including the day of today...Introducing as shortly as possible what I've been up:turned myself into a bitch,visited tons of cafes and shops that I believe I am gonna puke from so many girlish times and managed to forget all about school(not funny at all).
The moral:exams suck because after they're over you don't wanna learn anything and some way some how you wake up 62 days later being mentally inferior to a 5 year old...WTF!!!Who invented them was no genius.
And to contemplate my last day of so called freedom I am gonna do something not so intelligent as school,but far more intelligent than the 'stupidest' thing called summer holiday:I am gonna watch Roman Holiday and eat watermelon.
   

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu