sâmbătă, 8 septembrie 2012

Long time no see...(evil laughing on the background)


..I ain't talking about you but of how my beautiful,extremely old,from the 1900's computer is back into my hands...and as I was looking into my sites and e-mails I found this clip and I thought it to be so useful since school it's not THAT far away...Yeah...stepping away from a terrible girlish moment,I was checking in making sure things are not terribly down around here....And as I plan moving on the stupid rhetorical question what have you been up to this summer I wanted to share the stupidest discovery about me this morning:I cannot go on with my day if I can't brush my teeth and wash my face....Some need coffee,I need personal hygiene:))...*
*Editor's note:This is just a tormented soul who has been pushed away from society the last month.Please do not take this like a serious coming back post.Blogger Publishing will not make itself responsible for any mental disturbance that the article might cause.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu