duminică, 29 iulie 2012

Never gonna change...
A good,sunny breakfast makes my day...(never had one like this)...:))
One wish for the trips to come...
As I was watching Sex and the city eating chocolate pudding,I couldn't help but wonder:what do people do on a hot,hot summer day when any other option like listening to music or read a book go soft?I mean I know that only the stupid ones get bored,but I wish there was some sort of guide that could tell you what do in such times of crisis....Something new,something fresh....something you've haven't done in years and you miss it....Like watching all over again from the beginning your fave cartoon.That's what I started doing:I started watching all the way from the start Life with Louie.And it felt great.
As summer went on and I went on camp(got back a week ago)....which btw felt beyond great.I can't even describe in words how well I felt.It woke me up and made me realize that I was a changed man,but doing the same old stuff.And I realized that's why I was in such big grief some time ago....And to show off the new me,I got this crazy idea(inspired from my childhood) of panting some stripes of my hair dark blue or dark green.
The conclusion until now('cause summer goes on and their still a lot to discover):that when your bored start doing the things you used to do as a kid....something fresh.And my other point was that if you realize that you changed(on the inside) then make some changes on the out side to.
Or not....
The song of the day:Cyndi Lauper-True Colors

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu