duminică, 1 iulie 2012

A summer welcome letter...




Dear freedom,
I have dreamed the moment when I would be over with the exam and everything...Now that summer can begin peacefully since everybody is paying attention I have so many options to spare it...I could go swimming or read in the garden,I could go shopping with my friends or family or go to see a great summer movie...I could go to every cafe in my town and try everything they have to offer...
For sure I am gonna do something to remember this summer...It's gonna be so One day like.
And though I know I should be more of a breath of fresh air for you guys the song I am listening it's pulling me down...I just want a summer of relaxation like a cruise on the Mediterranean in order to get ready for the new beginning I am to face....quite,friends and good books with Mojitos(They are great btw).
Stay in touch, U.K

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu