joi, 5 iulie 2012

Impatience grows every damn day




Today I am Zen...
With camp coming in 11 days and the big expected high school being only 65 days away,I wake up every morning with the strange feeling I have on Christmas morning....It's such a grate sensation....Anyways,I wanted to share with you guys my ultimate obsession:yoga.I don't have words to describe it.It feels so awesome after some exercises,especially on an early morning when the weather is not crazy yet.It clears everything bad inside and you get the amazing feeling afterwards that you are just:free.Just try it and you'll see.This is the site where I founded the poses:
http://yoga.com/en/exercises/yoga-workout-routine/13/beginner-bala-yoga-for-back-and-abs/
And moving on to next days agenda,I know I said last night that I saw Charade and I am not that sure that I made my point clear.It's a rocking movie!!!!!!It's mystery combined with crime and our very beloved Audrey Hepburn that cannot like like anything else than a Parisian lady.After wall,her "vetements" are provided by Givenchy...
And the song I wanted to share yesterday:May you never by John Marytn..So spiritual...Perfect for a quite summer evening on the porch yard....
Have a great summer!!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu