miercuri, 4 iulie 2012

Celebrating America(neeeah...Tomorrow!!!!!)






Since there are only 1.41 hours till 4th of July is over....I wanna tell you just like that that I had the best fun today and tomorrow me and my girls are gonna celebrate America all together...Movies,sprite and bacon popcorn(just discovered it...marvelous!!!!).
And as for the other part of the typical American party,me and my mum are doing girls night in with pizza and games...lots of calories of course.You know... just this thing I wanted to tell you:all the summers until now I just lay in bed,stinking from head to toe....and this summer is like....strange since I don't even have time to lay down a bit...But I am lovin' every single minute of it...I feel fuller deep inside and you know for how long this year I've been searching for inner peace...God I am celebrating America every minute now.... just today....I have officially....only according to me(or not)....gotten to he high level of having the American spirit.
And for much celebration:the American song of today(though the singer is British):John Lennon-Stand by me(I sang it with my friend today in the middle of the mall out very loud).And I found another great amazing song but I have to remember it....you know the twisted me....

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu